Thyroid Disorders Community
TSH level High

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

TSH level High

My free T4 level is 0.944 and TSH level is 6.84. Im not having thyroid medicine. Am I having a thyroid disease? do I need to take medicine
Reference ranges for FT4 are usually in the vicinity of 0.8-1.8.  Check your lab report to make sure that's what your lab uses...ranges vary lab to lab, so you have to post range with result.  So, your FT4 is very low in the range, which indicates hypo.  Many of us find that FT4 has to be around midrange to feel well.  TSH is high, which also indicates hypo.

How do you feel?  Do you have hypo symptoms?

Have you had any other thyroid testing?  FT3?  Thyroid antibodies (TPOab and TGab)?  Ultrasound?