TSH rises dramatically after two months of treatment
About two months ago a blood test revealed a TSH of 3.4 antithyroid peroxidase AB of 1331.  The blood tests were redone to ensure no error.

Under the mutual care of a naturopath and an endocrinologist I started taking 12.5 mcg of Synthroid and one tablet of Iodoral each day.

Earlier this week I asked for a blood test in order to determine how the TSH was doing.  Since I was feeling fine I truly expected the TSH to have dropped somewhat from the 3.4 level.  Imagine my surprise when it came back at 10.5! Since this was such a shocking number, I had not test redone the following day.  The result was confirmed with a 9.8 TSH.

Do you have any idea why my TSH has spiked while I am taking this protocol?

During the same time my blood pressure also increased dramatically from 130/80 to 150/90.

Any feedback or guidance you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
It sounds like you are not taking enough Synthroid.  My daughter is only 8 weeks and takes 25 mcg. She was on 75 mcg, but started experiencing symptoms of insomnia and irritability.  When we lowered her dose, her TSH went up as well. To me it sounds like 12.5 mcg might not be enough for you. Hope this helps!