TSH suppression
Can bupropion suppress TSH?
Haven't yet found any indication that it could.  How about giving us a little more info about your symptoms and your thyroid test results and maybe we could be more helpful.  
I am new and have a question.  My TSH is fairly suppressed,  .08, but Free T3 is 2.7 and Free T4 is 1.6.  I am on .15 Levothyroxine.  My doctor first only checked TSH and left a phone message that I was taking too much thyroid medication.  I went back in and insisted that we check Free T3 and T4.  She then sent a note in the mail saying she still thinks it is too suppressed and called in a script for .125.  I called and asked that we first go to .137.  So, am I being difficult or is she being overly cautious.  I take Diovan and Amlodipine for blood pressure and Savella and 800 mg. Ibuprophen 3 times a day for arthritis, inflammation and disc disease.  I am also on Norco twice a day for pain.  I do have trouble sleeping but also have extremely cold hands and feet and some hair thinning issues.  I have no heart palpitations or shakiness issues.  So is my TSH too suppressed or not?
What are the reference ranges on your FT3 and FT4?  Ranges vary lab to lab, so you have to post them with results.