Taking Thyroxine at the same time as Pravastatin
Is it safe to take Levothyroxine at the same time as Pravastatin? Also, 2 months ago, I  started to take my Levothyroxine at bedtime instead of in the morning as it is more convenient. and after a recent bloodtest my GP has reduced my Thyroxine to 75mcg instead of 100mcg. Could taking it at bedtime be the reason for this reduction? I will obviously ask my GP about this on my next visit to the surgery but would be grateful for any advice.
I can't find an interaction between pravastatin and levo, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Levo should be taken on an empty stomach, then nothing to eat or drink except water for 30-60 minutes.  There are people who take it at night; however, you do need to make sure there's adequate time for your stomach to empty, between your last meal and taking the med.

All other medications should be separated from the levo for a couple  hours, if possible.  Vitamins/minerals should be separated from the levo for at least 4 hours, especially, calcium.

I doubt that taking the levo at night, is what changed your need for med, though anything is possible.
Thankyou for your response to my question. I usually eat dinner around 6pm then take thyroxine at 10.30-11.00pm. I'm assuming that my stomach has emptied by then. I usually take pravastatin at the same time as it must be taken at bedtime. Perhaps I should leave at least an hour between taking these.
Thankyou once again!
I've read that it takes anywhere from 3 to 7 hrs for the stomach to empty, depending on what you ate; that may be why it's recommended that levo be taken first thing in the morning - since most people don't eat during the night; unless, of course, one has a night shift or something where the schedule is backward.

I don't know how long you've been taking the pravatstatin with the levo, but if you haven't had any effects, yet, it might not be an issue; there are some meds that inhibit the absorption of the levo, which would create a need for a higher dosage - obviously, not your case.  You might try contacting the manufacturer to find out if the pravatstatin would affect the absorption, just to be sure.
FYI:

Some people when getting their thyroid levels balanced find out that their cholesterol comes under control and can lessen or eliminate the statin to lower cholesterol.

I took Pravastatin for a little while. FOR ME, it did nothing as it did almost nothing for the cholesterol levels, and in fact some test for liver function was bad and I was taken off the medication and switched to another.  Hopefully that does not happen with you.  Besides the other statin they switched me to the co-pay was several times the expense of the pravatstatin.