Test Results
I got my test results for my thyroid disorder as follows:

TSH        Value:6.28 (H)          Ref Range: 0.35-5.50 ulU/mL

Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody     Value: 1582 (H)             Ref Range: 0-35 IU/mL

Can someone please explain to me what this means?

Thank you.
Your TSH is higher than the reference range, indicating that you may have hypothyroidism.  Your TPOab is positive for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, which is an autoimmune thyroid disorder that ultimately causes hypothyroidism if you don't have it already...

Did you have a Free T3 and/or Free T4 test along with the TSH?

Are you currently taking a thyroid replacement hormone?  If so, which one, what dosage and how long have you been on it?

What, if any, symptoms do you have?
get the free t4 value its the very basic thing to look for if need thyroxine replacement therapy. tsh can change. for example its possible to get a high value of tsh though you not require more thyroxine. so never trust on tsh and blindly take or up levothyroxine dosage.

if free t4 is low or under 50% in range you need to take levothyroxine.
I didn't take T3 or T4 tests.

I have hypothyroidism already. I took Levothyroxine 25mcg for 3 months then I had to go for the test again and what I mentioned previously were the results of my last visit.
The doctor said that restarting my previous dose of Levothyroxine seems appropriate.

I have one more question that I've been wondering about, if I need only 25mcg of Levothyroxine and I started taking 50mcg, what will happen? I mean what might be the results of doing this?

Thank you.

your tsh says nothing about whether you are hypothyroid or not. starting levo without checking your actual free t4 and free t3 is like pumping water blindly into a water tank without knowing the actual level of water in tank.
If you took the levo for 3 months, how long did you stop prior to taking the blood test and why did you stop?  Those of us who take thyroid replacement hormones, do not stop taking our med every time we have to have blood work.

I agree that your TSH is higher than normal and it does indicate hypothyroidism and it would be appropriate to "start" with the 25 mcg, but you "need" to have the Free T3 and Free T4 tested to determine exactly what dosage of med is going to be enough for you.  TSH is a pituitary hormone, not a thyroid hormone and it's only an indicator to be used in conjunction with Free T3 and Free T4; it should not be used as the sole determinate of thyroid medication needs...

If you take 50 mcg and you only "need" 25 mcg, you could end up with symptoms of over medication (those of hyperthyroidism), such as rapid weight loss, rapid heart rate, hand tremors, diarrhea, etc.

Talk to your doctor about getting the Free T3 and Free T4 tests before you make further changes to your med dosage.  If he refuses, you should find a different doctor.