Tests came back "normal" again....
Well I got the results back for the tests my doctor ran and here are the results....

Anti-thyroglobulin   31          range 0-60
Free T3                 2.8         range 2.2-4.0
FT4                      0.9         range 0.8-1.5
anti-TPO-Ab          37          range <60
TSH                     1.690      range 0.358-3.740

I realize that my levels fall within the "normal" range, but I don't FEEL normal. I saw an optholmologist and he said while the way my eyes have begun to 'bug out' is within the normal limits, he is sending me for an MRI to make sure all is ok behind them. But no one has addressed the issue of why my eyes are not focusing together anymore and why it's getting worse. I am so stressed out right about now and have no idea what to do next. I guess once the MRI is done (scheduled for the 7th) I will go from there, but this is just so frustrating!!!
Your FT3 and FT4, though technically "within range" are low.  FT4 is barely withing range, and many of us find it has to be around midrange before we feel well.  FT3 is in the bottom third, and the rule of thumb for FT3 is upper half to upper third.

Your antibodies are negative for autoimune disease.

Any chance of talking your doctor into a small, trial dose of levo to raise your frees a bit and see if you feel better?