Throat feels like its on fire somedays
Okay, so I am maintaining my 50 mg of synthroid. Lately, it feels as though I have trouble  swallowing my food and my throat is on fire!!! I can't handle it anymore. I ordered some chichen nuggets fresh, lOL today, so they would be extra soft, and it is so painful sometimes when that food goes down. My dad watched me struggle to get some protein inside me. He asks what do you feel like, and i tell him the throat is on fire. This has been goign on too long and he is getting me an appt asap. I have already found out some disturbing news as it is. It also sometimes feels like food gets caught as well. Advice similar problems?????????  Thanks you guys
I looked to see if I could find any test results for you, but was not successful.  What tests have been done and what were the results and reference ranges?
The last tsh was at a .62, I don't recall having any other numbers given to me, The reference for that was .35 to a 1.0 . I suppose I shall call him tomorrow
Please read my post to sterrt11, and then talk some more. Bby the way is the disturbing news relevant to your symptoms?
Hi Cynnie! Thank you for the note and update. It would be a good idea to get drs appt and get in there. Make sure you don't have strept throat or anything like that first.
When was the last time you had an ultrasound of your thyroid done?
Make sure you stay on top of your lab numbers with your pregnancy.
By the way.....what is the bad news? I hope everything is okay.
:)