Thyrogen shot today
I had a TT in February due to papillary carcinoma and did RAI in March.  It's time for my 6 month scan and I had my Thyrogen yesterday and today (2 shots).  I can't tell you how much better it is than going hypo!  I get the capsule tomorrow in preparation for my WBS on Friday.  How often will I need to have scans in the future?  My dr. said something about needing to have 2 clean scans.  If this one is ok, what would be an appropriate length of time before the next one?  Also, my dr. said I needed to wait at least a year after RAI before getting pregnant.  Is that a year from the ablation/treatment dose or after the scan doses?
In suppression it goes just like anyother cancer issue. Its a 5 year plan and the first year could involve 2 scans. If everything checks out fine then each year after for 5 years you may be required to screen again as precautionary.

I suppose depending on your issue your doctors thoughts about getting pregnant could be valid.