Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyrogen
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thyrogen

Hi every one. I get my first thyrogen injection on Monday .I am wondering about how it will make me feel.If there is anyone that has taken the thyrogen I would love to hear about your experience.
I have one more cancer treatment but I am soooo relieved to get the thyrogen instead of going to hypo hell.
thanks
Love Venora
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
158939_tn?1274918797
I didn't feel a thing.  I was WONDERFUL compared to hypohell!  :-)

Hope you are well my dear friend
Blank
393685_tn?1325870933
Sending kisses and hugs to you V

I hope all goes well.

N
Blank
I'm curious to know that when you get the injection and your TSH rises how long does it take for it to get back to where it was?  I'll be having my 6 month scan in two weeks and I'm having the thyrogen injections instead of going hypo. NOT doing that again if I can help it!  Just wondering because I finally feel good, finally got the TSH where it's supposed to be and now I have to ge a shot to make it rise. I like it where it is!
Blank
487969_tn?1249316891
Venora - much love to you my friend!  Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!  xxx ~Kim
Blank
280485_tn?1249017444
I haven't had the shot but I'm happy you got it and jealous at the same time.  Because I had to go to Hypo-he//... and it s*cks there!  I NEVER want to go back!  Keep me posted.  I'm sure I'll need a follow up soon as I haven't had "that" appointment yet... Good luck!
Blank
I'm on medicare is there anyone out there who pays for this or knows of anyone who pays for this so I don't have to go to hypo hell been there done that not pleasant.... Thanks in advance for your help
Blank
I would like to know how you got Thyrogen when my doc told me there was a shortage!  It's looking like I'm gonna have to go back to hypohe// for my next scan and I'm not happy about it ONE SINGLE BIT.  I had thyrogen the last three times and it was a breeze compared to going off meds. Hook me up! I'll move to where you are so I can get it!
Blank
Okay I just now looked at the date and HELLO?  Yes I do realize it's 2010. I'm such a ding ****.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...