Thyrogen
Hi every one. I get my first thyrogen injection on Monday .I am wondering about how it will make me feel.If there is anyone that has taken the thyrogen I would love to hear about your experience.
I have one more cancer treatment but I am soooo relieved to get the thyrogen instead of going to hypo hell.
thanks
Love Venora
I didn't feel a thing.  I was WONDERFUL compared to hypohell!  :-)

Hope you are well my dear friend
Sending kisses and hugs to you V

I hope all goes well.

N
I'm curious to know that when you get the injection and your TSH rises how long does it take for it to get back to where it was?  I'll be having my 6 month scan in two weeks and I'm having the thyrogen injections instead of going hypo. NOT doing that again if I can help it!  Just wondering because I finally feel good, finally got the TSH where it's supposed to be and now I have to ge a shot to make it rise. I like it where it is!
Venora - much love to you my friend!  Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!  xxx ~Kim
I haven't had the shot but I'm happy you got it and jealous at the same time.  Because I had to go to Hypo-he//... and it s*cks there!  I NEVER want to go back!  Keep me posted.  I'm sure I'll need a follow up soon as I haven't had "that" appointment yet... Good luck!
I'm on medicare is there anyone out there who pays for this or knows of anyone who pays for this so I don't have to go to hypo hell been there done that not pleasant.... Thanks in advance for your help
I would like to know how you got Thyrogen when my doc told me there was a shortage!  It's looking like I'm gonna have to go back to hypohe// for my next scan and I'm not happy about it ONE SINGLE BIT.  I had thyrogen the last three times and it was a breeze compared to going off meds. Hook me up! I'll move to where you are so I can get it!
Okay I just now looked at the date and HELLO?  Yes I do realize it's 2010. I'm such a ding ****.