'Thyroid
i went last march to a regenerative medical center last march as a preventative to my health...which is excellent.  was given a saliva text and blood spot test, which i purchased there, and followed instructions and sent it off myself. it showed i was low on everything....i am menopausal and 62 y/o and am never sick..have bones of 25 y/o , carodid arteries of a teen as told to me after testing with my doctor....Never Sick!  At the reg.med.ctr. they put me on first 30mg of armour thyroid 2x a day and after next visit 3 mos later 60mg 2x a day without further testing cause i said i really couldnt tell anything was happening.  Again, i only went here as a precautionary to see if i did need anything....felt fine...just though it would be a good thing to check myself out with.....I still dont see what it has done cant tell if i am taking it or not.....NOW i would really like to just wean myself off of it and the Pergestrone, testostrone, dhea cream and pergestrone capsule altogether.....cant tell what it is or is not doing....I have never been told in all my physicals that i had any problems with my thyroid and i am afraid "what i replace God stops making " so to speak ....Want OFF this STuff... How can i do it safely...i plan to be retested by my GYN at the womens clinic when i get off this stuff after a sufficient amout of time has past...Please Help Me!!   Andrea
Please post your thyroid related test results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report.