Thyroid Goiter
I have a rather large goiter blood work came back in the normal range T4-7.0 TSH-1.05, T3 -118, T4 Free 1.3 TSI -87. I had an ultra sound came back suspious my only  concern is I have alot of symptoms such as I feel as if something is pushing on my throat and feel like I have to vomit after eating most of the time or just out of no where literally I  have had  to pull over on the road. I can't sleep although I am extremly exhausted, have anxiety and am very shakey, heart palpatations which I have never had before, am I just going crazy or  can it be this ulgy goiter which is very visible to everyone. I have become very self consious and depressed since going through all of this now with my endo that was a no good doctor and would  not even give me my test results and starting over with another  one can a goiter cause this or am I really nuts????
Yes, a goiter can cause all of that.  What are your plans for it since it's come back suspicious?
I have an appointment with another endo this wednesday I have my ultra sound and blood work results to take in as well as the report from the ct scan as well. I  am also on Cell Cept which is a med that basically lowers your immune system my dermatologist has me on this for severe psoriasis and the endo knows this which she said meds wont work on me since I am on Cell Cept. I only had one appt  with the endo thats when she sent me for blood work and 61/2weeks later never heard from her again I had to demand my labs results so I can see another endo with out starting  all over again. I am very frustrated but know I need to persist I am only 36 and  have 2 little girls to take care of. Should I be doing or seeing another kind of doctor?
When I began having problems, my test results also came back normal.  It wasn't until my Sx that they were able to determine that the goiter/hot nodule was mimicking the symptoms of a hyperthyroid, but that I also had Hashimoto's (denoted by a hypothyroid).