Thyroid Issues/sore throat/nodules/Armour meds
Has anyone experinced a sore throat/spasms in esophagus throat area from thyroid med or from having thyroid nodule? PS from Calf.
I had a sore throat and my voice was very weird amoungst other hypothyroid symptoms when I was on Synthroid.

I do not have that now with the med change.

I am not sure if it really is a med that causes that - or if it is just being hypothyroid and not optimized.
They just raised my levothyroxine from .75 to 100. The day after i took the first pill the left side of my throat started hurting. Not a scratchy felling but a tender feeling
You've attached to a very old thread and most of the previous posters are currently inactive on the forum, so it's unlikely that you will get a response.

To insure that you get the best attention to your particular issue, you should start a new thread of your own, listing your symptoms, lab results with reference ranges, meds/dosages, etc.  

You can start a new thread by clicking on the orange "Post a Question" button at the top of this page, type your comments, then click the green "Post a Comment" button just below your comments.  

You can also access the home page of the forum via the following link and post a question following the instructions above.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Thyroid-Disorders/show/73