Thyroid Levels after Thyroidectomy
I had a thyroidectomy 5 weeks ago and it was found I had papillary cancer.
I just got test results back from the nurse and I'm a bit confused.
My thyroid globulin level was 7.  Is this normal?  I was told it should be less than 3.  Also my tsh level was 114.  I haven't taken any thyroid hormone since the surgery so they could check these levels.  In addition, I have 2 enlarged lymph nodes in my neck, is that normal?  I'm a little paranoid as my sister had the same cancer when she was 13, and it later was found in her lymph nodes.  
you didn't tell is it partial or total thyroidectomy.
I had total thyroidectomy with lymphatic tissue removal on the left neck 2 weeks ago, and it was diagnosed as papillary carcinoma with lymph node meatastasis.
In your case I wonder why didn't your doctor dissected these nodes in the surgery?!!
Anyhow, I think you will take Radioactive Iodine, I am waiting for it as well.
Don't get panic, all reassure me that it's a curable form of cancer..even they consider it now as a benign one.. God be with us.