Thyroid Medicine Side Effects

I am 31 years old, 138 pounds for 5"7.
I am feeling tired and I have a lot of trigger points. I've been diagnosed with hypothyroidism (TSH 1.73) by my Naturopath Doctor and I am currently taking the following meds:

Isocort : 6 in the morning, 4 at noon
T-100: 1 in the morning
Desicated thyroid T3 18mcg, T4 76mcg
Selenium: 200 mcg at noon

I lost 15 pounds in 2.5 months, my heart rate is now around 85-90 (was 65-70 before), I am feeling tired, still have my trigger points and I have now trouble to fall asleep. Is it normal? What is wrong?

Thank you very much!
bump
trigger points suck! Many hypos with muscle pain do not know what this is, good that you do. I have this condition, proper thyroid med levels help, but have not eliminated it yet. T4 med did nothing for this during ten years, T3 the last year helped a lot.

Have you looked into the book 'Trigger Point Therapy Workbook" by Davis and Davis? Its online and in book stores in the US. Therea cane, a golf and tennis ball help too (on the floor).

You really need to learn this yourself, a Physical therapist or good massage therapist can show you this. I have saved a lot of $ by learning it myself.

As far as the other symptoms, what is your latest thyroid lab tests with ranges? You sound like your undermedicated - hypo.
Thank you for your answer! I don't know what my ranges are, I have to ask the doc next time I see him. So far I only did one test back beginning of May and he lowered my dose of thyroid because I was more nervous and my eyes were dry. I will check out at the book, this might help! I am a lot concerned regarding my heart rate and weight loss - and the no results for the triggers! Everything started back two years ago when I removed my wisdom teeth; if only I knew!