Thyroid Nodule FNA shows follicular lesion
The ultrasound found a 8mm nodule with irregular margins but no increased blood flow. Then the FNA shows "follicular epithelial cells present in clusters and small groups, together with some Hurthle cell change in a backgroud of fresh blood.". The Pathologist opinion is " follicular lesion without adverse features". Does this mean I don't have cancer?
They usually don't do an ultrasound unless the nodule is over 1 cm, I am surprised they got cells.  You may or may not have cancer, but it could be a pre-cancerous condition.  The fact that the cells are clustering is a concern, as well at the Hurtle cell change.  The nodule is small, you may, however, have to remove it to get a true diagnosis.  They can take out the 1/2 of your thyroid with the nodule, then test it for cancer.  Thyroid cancer is notoriously slow growing, so you could wait and see if it grows or changes, listen to your doctor.