Thyroid Output
My TSH was originally measured in January at 99.93 and I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thryoiditis.  After taking Levothyroxine for 3 months, my TSH is now down to .97 with a normal t3 and t4.  Does this mean my thyroid is not producing anything and the Levothyroxine is completely taking over?  And will my thyroid ever come back to do the job?  Many thanks for any answers.  
Im not sure but my tsh is o.94 (on the low side but normal) waiting on antibody results.
There is a lady in here who helped me figure things out she goes by the name: 898
I would suggest you talk to her:)
Hope everything works out.
No, it means you are on the correct dosage of medication.
Actually, you need to keep up the testing every three months, because your dosage may be too high.

Whether the thyroid is functioning at all depends on how high your dosage of Levothyroxine is.

Whether you will continue to take the Levo forever depends on the condition of your thyroid.