Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyroid Throu

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Thyroid Throu

Can anyone tell me their experience and results by taking Thyroid Throu?

Thanks so much

This discussion is related to Newly diagnosed with Graves Disease.
never hear of that? - is it a supplement?
I have just read about it and there is another one similar HealthGuard T18 apparently is same or so ... if you search reviews in internet you find some positive stuff...

Im wondering if you tried that or if you got anything else. Im just as you were 1 year ago, newly diagnosed with hyperthyroidism ... i dont know if i have graves disease or what is causing this

thanks!
This is a very old post, so you  might not get a response.  

Are you currently on medication for your hyperthyroidism?  If the medications you are referring to are OTC, they aren't going to work for you.  

Why doesn't your doctor do antibody tests to confirm or rule out Graves Disease?  These are simple blood tests.  

Because they are SO STUPID here where i leave... i just had a talk to dr and said i dont need any of that, should take tyrazol and go to RAI immediately after that, if not i can take RAI already because im young.
I understand also that before giving tyrazol they should have checked my liver (i.e. i got malaria in 2006) and the dr said is not necessary and i can start and if i feel bad i go to emergency ... i mean wft?
Hi, Thyroid Throu is from Hong Kong. You can take a look in their webpage http://www.greenlife-herbal.com/hyperthyroidism-recovery-cases-c-85_99.html There are many video shows patients before and after taken Thyroid Throu. I hoep it will be helpful for you!
This is a very old thread and the previous posters are no longer active on the forum, so it's unlikely you will get a response to your comment.