Thyroid and Muscle Spasms
Has anyone with a thyroid condition experienced foot/leg spasms?  Is this usually due to a change in thyroid levels?
What are your Vitamin D levels? I have Hashi/hypo and have problems maintaining my D due to this disease. Other vitamins deplete as well. I get those cramps if my D drops below 50. I sometimes get tingling in my legs, but that's par for the course, I guess.

Also, what are your thyroid levels? Your FT4, FT3 and TSH?

:) Tamra
My Vit D is 45 and I use to get muscle cramps, I guess is what you would call them, always at night and it just seemed I couldn't get comfortable and I was always moving my legs thinking I needed to stetch them or something.  It seems since I started Armour I don't get them as much.  I can only think of one time since I started the new med about a month ago!  
I have a Dr. that said it likes Vit. D to be around 60?
Yes i have Hashi and now Hypo, have had terrible leg and foot cramps for years, they are easing now i have started Thyroxine ...Dawn
Also make sure you are getting magnesium and calcium.

The combo of the 3 has stopped my leg cramps and osteoarthritis foot pains.

Melatonin has also helped with sleep issues (which can reduce muscle cramps for some) - and it is one of the safest supplements to take in accordance with label directions.

All this is providing that your other thyroid symptoms are being adequately (hopefully better) treated.