Thyroid and Ovarian Cancer
I am a five year survivor of ovarian cancer and now I have hypothryoidism.  Can there be
a connection between the twp
I am a 4 yr. survivor of BC which you probably know is closely related to the development of ovrian.  If you have BC there is the possibility of ovarian cancer and vice versa.  I was also diagnosed with thyroid cancer in July of 2007 and after talking to a genetic counselor I am being tested for a syndrome which is sometimes linked with BC & thyroid.  Speak to a genetic counselor, there could possibly be a link.  My counselor is connected with a large urban hospital and her services are free of charge.
I have OC stage 4, 1 year now..have had many scans that show mulipte hypodense nodules on right lobe of thyroid gland. If i recall, there are few women on the OC forum who have nods also...I am wondering the same about cancer and thyroid.
Can I ask what stage your oc is and what you had for meds to treat it? just curious and hopeful.Tks