Thyroid and body temperature
Can thyroid problems affect body temperature?

I sometimes check my temperature in the morning, and it's usually under 98.0, and has been as low as 97.2. But by the afternoon/evening, it can be as high as 100. Rarely is it ever 98.6.

I've had my blood checked, and there's no indication of infection (that, and infection would cause your temperature to be high all the time) or other problems. I don't feel sick, but do feel a little "off". I've also had a TSH test done, but the doctor said that came back normal, although after reading it myself, I felt that it was borderline low.

This has been going on for several years now, but I would really like to get to the bottom of what is causing this. Any ideas?
Have your Adrenals checked. Yes! your thyroid is the thermometer of the body. Your tempature should be lower in the evening certainly not 100. Do you have sweating associated with this. Their is a Saliva test you can take that shows the temp in the morning and the evenings. You can get it at CanaryClub.com
No sweating, just increased body temperature.
Before waking up I start having chills, this has been going  on for some time. Today I decided to test my temp. and it was 96,8F. I have mentioned about the chills to my physician and no answers from him.
I sleep all bundle up, while my husband is comfortable just in his underwear. What can it be?