Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyroid dr in Middle Tennessee

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Thyroid dr in Middle Tennessee

I am looking for a good doctor in the Nashville, TN area. My present dr does not test Ft3. I have Hashi's but antibodies were in 200 range. This dr is not concerned as they are not in the thousands. I am not on any thyroid meds.
Any help would be appreciated.
Check you email for PM.
I know this is an old thread but did you every find a doctor in the Nashville TN area? I'm desperate to find a doctor that understands.
Thanks!
You may have more luck contacting Irishsun if you send her a Private Message by clicking on her name and then click on Send Message and then type in your questions.  

I still have the name of the doctor that I gave Irishsun.  He is located in Hendersonville.  Let me know if interested and I will send a PM.  
I would be interested in the doctor.
Thank you!
Sharon
If you have any luck with a dr. in Nashville would you PM?  I am moving there later in the year and have a list of drs from gimel, but would be interested in patient feedback.. :)
I didn't have any luck. I'm still looking. It's very upsetting and frustrating. I've seen eight doctors and I can't believe what jerks they are. The first sign of problems and they either sit and stare at your or throw you out the door. The doctor I'm going to now diagnosed me with lupus, told me to find a rheumatologist I wanted to go to and now he claims he's going to wait until my symptoms get worse. Hello! It's enough to make a grown woman cry.
Aww I am so sorry :(  I hope things start looking up for you soon.