Thyroid hormone replacement Fast Tendon Reflexes
When you are on synthroid.  Can you have increased muscle/tendon reflexes.  I was currently overmedicated with synthroid and am haveing more Hyperthyroid symptoms.  Muscle twitches and my dr said my reflexes are very quick???
Being that a symptom of HYPO is slower reflexes, I'd say yes.  Also, muscle twitches are a sign of being HYPER.  What's your TSH level?  You could be experiencing those symptoms because of a change in TSH (though you are not HYPER).
Muscle twitches (such as eye twitches) are from improper ratio of calcium to magnesium.  Not enough of one or the other.  In my case, I needed to take magnesium ... fixed it.   (use citrate or malate... oxide is least helpful).  

Calcium is used by the body (e.g. heart) to contract muscles.  Magnesium is used to relax the muscle.  Too much calcium chases magnesium out of the cells.  Too much magnesium chases calcium out of the cells.  Most believe the proper ratio is 2 to 1 (calcium to mag).