Thyroid palpitations and feet hurt
I was diagnosed with hypothyroid several years ago.  I have been on 1.0 mcg and recently started having heart palipitations.  I have had a very stressful year so wasn't sure what the cause until it seemed worse and not going away.  I went to dr who did EKG and found extra beat in my heart and did blood tests. My TSH measured .25 so they lowered my dose to .75.  I have felt better in a short time, but not sure long enough as it hasn't been 6 weeks.  In last few days I have had had heart palpitations increase again.  I am due to go back to dr. I have also been experiencing pain in my feet, sometimes back of heel and calf after sitting for any length of time or lying down.  It hurts very much on bottom of my feet and have to walk it off.  Is this related to the hypothyroid or due to my thyroid being out of whack?  The dr. thought it was probably inflammation and would go away. But, what would cause the inflammation and it hasn't gone away.  After reading a few forums, I am thinking it is because my thyroid is messed up.  Can you give me some advice?
You were on 100 mcg of levothyroxine (T4) and are now on 75 mcg...is that correct?

Did the cardiologist give you a name for your condition (extra heart beat)?

I get heart palpitations (tachycardia - rapid heart beat) from T4, also.  I have Wolfe-Parkinson-White syndrome, a congenital heart defect that causes tachycardia. The T4 makes it much worse.   I'm still very much struggling with it, so can't offer a whole lot of advice - just that I sympathize with you and know how miserable it can be.
I get heart palpitations just about each time my medication gets tweaked.  I'm treated for Hyperthyroidism.  Once the medication settles in my system, the palpitations get less and less.

Amazing that one little gland can cause so many problems:)