Thyroid support meds
Diagnosed underactive 1989, (41year old lady)- for last 10 years have still felt underactive even though bloods indicated i was slightly over medicated with thyroxine.  Was taking 100/125mcg alternating-but my G.P suggested i should try Higher Natures-Thyroid Support medication(TSM).  I started this in June with the above dose of thyroxine.  

In August following discussion with my G.P i reduced the thyroxine to 100mcg and started taking 2 TSM.  I have felt full of energy,  lost weight, mentally alert, no headaches or light sensitivity, sleeping better. The best I've felt for years.  But following blood tests a couple of weeks ago, when my TSH came back 0.03 (the lowest its been in the past for me is 0.1) and T4 19.4(similar to previous readings)-i was advised by another GP to decrease my thyroxine to 75mcg-she didn't really want to know about the TSM.  

The G.P who originally advised the above apparently has moved on- i'm now feeling lost because i've lost that support and am frightened of feeling like i've felt for yrs by heeding the advice of a G.P who isn't listening to how I feel.  I haven't just decreased my dose to 75mcg, instead ignoring the G.P's advice I have decreased my dose 3 days to 75mcg and 100mcg the other 4 days.

I hope i'm not doing any harm!  Also i'm worried about the long term use of TSM.  Any information support desperately welcome.  Thanks.