Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid test results
I just got my test results for thyroid. I just want to know how serious it is. The tests were taken as per my doc's instructions. Total T3(Serum/CMIA) : Observed value : 100, Biological Reference Interval : 58-159 ng/dl. Total T4 (Serum/CIMA) : Observed Value : 6.10, Biological Reference Interval : 4.87 - 11.72 ug/dl. TSH (Serum/CMIA) : Observed value: More than 100, Biological Reference Interval : 0.35-5.50 U/ml                                                                                                                                                                                
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
TSH is a pituitary hormone, and it can be influenced by any number of factors besides thyroid hormone levels.  TSH of 100 usually indicates that you are hypo.  Don't be terribly alarmed by the high number.  Mine was 60-something when i was diagnosed, and we see people in the hundreds fairly frequently.  Which is not to say you don't need treatment.

Unfortunately, your doctor has ordered total T3 and total T4, which are considered of limited us.  FREE T3 and FREE T4 give much more information.  Your TT3 and TT4 are both in range.

How do you feel?  Do you have many hypo symptoms?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources