Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyroid unfunctioning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thyroid unfunctioning

What is the symptom if one of your thyroid was removed and the one that stayed is not functioning?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You should have hypothyroid symptoms if you are not on medication or if your medication is not enough.  Some symptoms are feeling tired and sluggish, feeling very cold, dry skin, dry brittle nails, sometimes red palms, orange or rusty color on the bottom of your feet, weight gain, depression.  These are just a few you may not have all of them but some.  This depends on how low your thyroid becomes....
Blank
Yes, I'm experiencing some of those ,mainly the tiredness , feeling cold , dry skin ,nail problems ,but luckily  my weight is ok. I didn't take any medication post my removal . doc said I didnt need any. But lately, I feel my symptoms are getting worse . What do you think I should take?
Thank you for your kind attention
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank