Thyroid
Recently I am experiencing losing eye brown hair(left side only). I read some of the forums and it points to Thyroid disease. I was a hyperthyroidism patient. I am now a hypo since I took the radioactive iodine treatment many years ago.
Can you pls advise if my eye brown will grow back or are there any solutions to this problem? What can I do to regain my left eye brown?
Your advise is very much appreciate.

Thanks.
That is one of the numerous symptoms of being hypothyroid.  Have a look at this list of 26 typical hypo symptoms and see if you have others as well.

http://endocrine-system.emedtv.com/hypothyroidism/hypothyroidism-symptoms-and-signs.html

If you will please post your thyroid related test results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report members will be glad to help assess the adequacy of your testing and treatment.
Thanks for the response. while I retrieve my health report done last month(thank God everything is fine), I am wondering if there are any short term solutions to this problem. A friend has recommended me to go and tattoo the missing eye brown:-(.  It is really not fun when speaking to people with only one eye brown(If you know what I mean).
Any advise on anyone has overcome this image problem?