Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyroiditits

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Thyroiditits

Does anyone know if this Anatabloc product really works for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
This link probably tells you more than you ever wanted to know about Antabloc.

http://supplement-geek.com/anatabloc-anatabine-inflammation-review/

Not sure what you mean when you ask if it works for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.  If you mean does it have a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland, or reduce the effect of the thyroid antibodies, I see no possibility of that happening.  

Since hypo patients do sometimes have various joint related pains, I suppose there is always a possibility that Antabloc could have some benefit to reducing any related tissue inflammation, but I would suggest that the best approach is to treat the Hashi's patient clinically by testing and adjusting the biologically active thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4 (not the same as Total T3 and T4) as necessary to relieve symptoms, and to also make sure that the patient is high enough in the ranges for Vitamin D, B12, magnesium, and ferritin.