Thyroid Disorders Community
Time for a new endo, or should I just stay with the nurse practicioner?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Time for a new endo, or should I just stay with the nurse practicioner???

Okay so here's the thing. I am becoming a human being well sord of. I had called my specialist back in oct about my inner ears. Keep in mind I have been out of this my whole life. So now I understand the true role of them. I am outraged as his nurse calls me back and says, honey that has nothing to do with your thyroid. When as my nurse practicioner took one look at me, and new I was completely out of it. She said this was probably the first symptom to leave. I am tired of wasting my money on people who don't care. I am halfway human as I have two lbs left of drainage to go. Now it did start draining back in june, I just was so out of it I couldn't tell you what was happening. But as my sense of smell, vertigo, and head is responding. I know this is thyroid. I have one more specialist to try, but if he doesn't care, then I am sticking with you guys and my doctor. OOOHHH venting.  No wonder I looked dead to the world. I think iits time for my therapy.
Hang in there Cynnie!! :) Hope you had a nice christmas!
I can't recall all your history, so forgive me for being redundant.  When were the most recent blood tests done and what were the actual results?  Have you checked your normal temperature numerous times and compared the average to the optimal of 98.6? Temperatures sig. below 98.6 are an indication of low metabolism and all that goes with it.