Tingling and numbness
Has anyone ever experienced tingling and numbness from Hashimoto's?  I am currenlty getting it off and on especially in my hands and feet.  Is this normal?
I have Hashi's and I get cold fingers and sometimes numbness on the bottom of the toes and ball of the feet, Sensitivity to cold is also a symptom, I am not positive it is caused by Hashi's but I assume it is, I have heard of other members here talking about the same symptoms. Good Luck FTB4
I have Non Hasti's Hypothyroidism and after reading Mary Shomon's book~ Living Well with Hypothyroidism.. I found that not only was Carpal Tunnel but Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome (feet) can be a complaint of thyroid disease. Burning, Tingling, Weakness, Achiness and Numbness. According to the article adjusting your levels could relieve it.

I have suffered for years with my feet on and off but I'm ready for it the next time it flares up because I have gained knowledge". Here is a article you can read for yourself to those interested. http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/muscle-joint-pain.htm
According to one of my doctors, there could also be a lack of calcium when you feel tingling sensations in your extrems.  You might have it checked.
Hi, I too get a lot of tingling and numbness, I gather it can happen with thyroid problems, but I get it with Sjogren's syndrome too. It's hard to know which causes it.
I've been tested for Vit. D and Caluim and I'm fine. However, that is a good place to start!