Thyroid Disorders Community
Tirosint

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Tirosint

I would like to know how anyone who has been on this feels it is working for them?> I was on the 13mg for about a year and just recenlty by primary care dc took me off. Been off for 3 weeks and everything hurts, I am seeing him tomororw. my hsoulders are really bad and I am getting vertigo and dizzy.  
I've been on it since August of last year......... love it.

Why did your doctor take you off it?
siad he did not think i really needed thyroid, I was having some issues, when I take the lowest dose 13mg within about a half hour I start sweating I can hear my pulse in my ears and in my neck and it last for abut 20 mintues I get SO hot and then it is over. I am on leveothryoine now .025 cut in half and it does not do that so who knows.  I will see a new endroconolsgit in june.
I have been on Tirosint for almost a year now as well and feel fantastic on it! I no longer get the fogginess after I take my meds.
Avatar n tn
I am on 100 mcg of Tirosint and it is WONDERFUL, I felt so much better on it week one, even my husband could really see a different in my energy and mood :)  I was so tired on levothroid, and would get headaches, higher BP, and was so tired in the afternoon.