Tirosint
I would like to know how anyone who has been on this feels it is working for them?> I was on the 13mg for about a year and just recenlty by primary care dc took me off. Been off for 3 weeks and everything hurts, I am seeing him tomororw. my hsoulders are really bad and I am getting vertigo and dizzy.  
I've been on it since August of last year......... love it.

Why did your doctor take you off it?
siad he did not think i really needed thyroid, I was having some issues, when I take the lowest dose 13mg within about a half hour I start sweating I can hear my pulse in my ears and in my neck and it last for abut 20 mintues I get SO hot and then it is over. I am on leveothryoine now .025 cut in half and it does not do that so who knows.  I will see a new endroconolsgit in june.
I have been on Tirosint for almost a year now as well and feel fantastic on it! I no longer get the fogginess after I take my meds.
I am on 100 mcg of Tirosint and it is WONDERFUL, I felt so much better on it week one, even my husband could really see a different in my energy and mood :)  I was so tired on levothroid, and would get headaches, higher BP, and was so tired in the afternoon.