To partially remove the thyroid or not that is the question!
So had my biopsy done results come back normal haven't gotten full report from dr.yet (still waiting) since then I have return to my old endo. he has done some blood work said my vit.D is very low as well as my B12 to start taking these a.s.a.p  he said my TSH was now at  0.833 (from 2.150 in dec.)( i will give exact blood test result when I get them) despite what my endo says I am still very symptomatic although he said it could be caused from low vit. d and b12 any thoughts on that????? Most importantly though my nodule is still there (obviously) and endo. and I discussed what to do with it beings it is causing pain in my throat and from time to time my ear also its hard to swallow (no breathing issues yet) he said he will refer.me to a surgeon to have a partial Thyroidectomy (sp?) done IF I WANT TO!!! Not sure why it is being left up to me (anyone else been in this situation) but he did said if I am concerned with it and especially since it is causing pain and swallowing problems its grounds for removing it. My question is WHAT WOULD YOU DO????? I have looked at the pros and cons of having it still dont know, any thoughts from someone that has had this done?????? Also what if I leave it will it go away get bigger will or is this why I am having such problems with levels being wacked out and symptoms still at a horrible rate?????
thank you all in advance