Thyroid Disorders Community
Tsh .01

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Tsh .01

I have had blood work done that shows my tsh level is .01 with ranges of .34-5.60 my ft4 was 2.37 ranges of .58-1.64 and my total t3 is 2.53 with ranges of .70-1.80, my dr will do nothing for me and it takes 3 months to go to endo. the symptoms are horrible, I feel ill constantly, eye pain and headaches, shaky hands, sweating, cant stand the light to hit my eyes, fast heart rate ex I can go from my living room to my bathroom and then to the laundry room and my heart rate goes to 164. Is there something I can take that might help with my problem, Thanks for any help!
it dosnt sound like thyroid.. maybe migrians... try zyrtek or clariton.. doesnt hekp alot but helps me a little.. but if it is your thyroid theres nothing you can do.... thats the problem im in
Let's forget the TSH at the moment, it is a pituitary gland hormone.
The fact you have High FT4 is very telling of hyperthyroidism, and your symptoms match that.
I would be looking for another local doctor, and asking them for a second opinion. Doctors love being asked that, as they think they are smart and often work harder to help a patient.

You really need to get some antibody testing done too, as many hyper patients have Grave's and that could be causing you to have issues with your eyes as well.

It is a problem and you need treatment, go get a 2nd opinion, take all your pathology results too, as this helps in saving time and shows the new doctor what they are dealing with.
Cheers
sounds hyper
Certainly sounds like you are hyperthyroid - if your doctor won't help you, you need to find another or go to the ER....  there are treatments for thyroid issues and you certainly need help.