Tsh Results???? and sensitive TSH ??? whats the difference?
Hello..
Can anyone please tell me the differnce between TSH and Sensitive TSH.. My labs at my pc said hypo because my tsh was abnormal and my TSh W/ reflex to free T4 was abnormal too.

My pc says I am HYpo clearly have hypo symptoms and my Endo says I am fine???? what the heck is the difference? please if someone cam explain this , I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you  

Kelly =))
I am not an expert but I think it is  much more sensitive/refined test that picks up levels more accurately .. there is a post I posted with similar ? about a month ago .. I have to go offline but if you have a moment do a search for ChitChatNine and maybe it will come up .. somebody answered the ? with much more details!

Sorry you have conflict b/t docs .. I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!

C~ :::)))
Hi Cheryl,

How are u doing? thanks for the insight I will try and search... I am so confused with all this stuff, and having to deal with all these symptoms. I have put on so much weight since my surgery =( not to mention all the other yucky feelings. thanks again.. take care!

K