Tsh low and opposite symptoms

I am 44 with narcolepsy and had a hysterectomy 3 months ago.  My Tsh level has been getting lower and lower and non existant at one point.  Several doctors have looked at my blood work and said in the past lets redo the blood work in 6 months.  I have all the reverse symptoms and now they want me to do an ultrasound.  I have no insurance.  Here are my labs I have had done.

3/16/07
TSH  0.264     T3 166     T-4 10.8

5/15/07
T3 160     T-4 9.32     TSH 0.119

7/10/2007
THYROID UPTAKE SCAN     RESULTS WERE NORMAL

6/13/08
T3 130      T-4 10.2       TSH  <0.004A

7/2/08
THYROGLOBULIN AB  <20.0     THYROID PEROXIDASE AB 13     T3  210     T-4  9.53     TSH  0.004L

08/2008
2nd THYROID UPTAKE SCAN     RESULTS WERE NORMAL

9/11/2008
TSH  <0.004L       THYROXINE(T4) 9.7       T3 UPTAKE  32        FREE THYROXINE INDEX 3.1

I am suppose to go for an ultrasound now to check for nodules.  i have really bad pain in my finger joints mainly and all my other joints.  Also, my hysterectomy 3 months ago they left both my ovaries in.  I am having hot flashes all of a sudden.  The doctor did a blood test and said my fsh was low and I was having ovarian failure.  I am constantly tired.  Always been cold, gained 7lbs. in 9 days for no reason last month and kept it on, thinning eyebrows but had those for awhile, can't sleep but when I do I can't get up.  Exercise and can't lose weight or very slow coming off.

With the Tsh and Fsh could there be something with my pituitary?  I asked 3 different doctors and they are saying no.  I am getting depressed and am having a hard time getting motivated to do anything.  That is not like me.  The pain in my fingers is bad and wakes me up at night sometimes.  Typing right now they are severe pain and almost feel like burning.  Stiff joints and muscles also.

Please if you have any other advice besides the ultrasound let me know.  I have another doctor telling me not to.

Thanks!