Hi I've just come back from my ultrasound scan on my thyroid this morning.
The radiographer has said the following:
- The thyroid did not look "completely abnormal".
- The thyroid looked "pretty much normal".
- I have not undergone any thyroiditis despite being diagnosed Hashi's this year and having elevated antibodies for TPO.
- The blood test would be more definitive.
- They do not print out images from the scans but are unsure as to if my GP has this facility.
- I am not considered to be on a very high dose of Levo.
- My symptoms are not those caused by the Hashi's.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.