Unusual thyroid levels
I recently had my thyroid levels checked and I have low Free T4 level (.72) and low FreeT3 (1.9) My TSH is on the low end of normal at .83.  This does not seem to follow any normal pattern for Hypo or Hyper thyroid.  I might note that I also have a low Anion Gap level of 4.4 (6-18 being normal range) and very low Vitamin D.  I had a bout with hyperthyroid last fall.  I am off all meds since spring and have been feeling fine.  I am frustrated because it is hard to get ahold of my Endocrinologist to get her make on these results.  So I am hoping someone out there can give me some advise.  Thanks!
What are the lab's reference ranges for the FT3 and FT4?  Different labs use different ranges, so it would be helpful to know them, even though you say they are "low".  

I'm sorry, I don't know what an Anion Gap is so I can't help you with that part, but with your Free T's both low, I'd say you are hypo.  TSH is a pituitary hormone and is not totally indicative of thyroid condition, even though a lot of doctors swear by it.  

Have you had any antibody tests done to see if you have an autoimmune thyroid issue, such as Hashimoto's?  I'm learning that low vitamin D is quite common with hypo/Hashimoto's.  What, if any, symptoms do you have?  
I would also suggest further testing on the pituitary.