Thyroid Disorders Community
Vertigo on thyroid meds.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Vertigo on thyroid meds.

Last night i ended up in the becuase of these weird headaches i was experiencing. They did a ct scan and an ekg and a few other test which all tuned out normal. THen they did some balance test which litereally made me fall over. They said i had exterme virtigo(dizzyness) due to my tyhroid meds. They gave mr anti-vert perscribtrion and send me on my way. I still fell very dizzy and this had really only gotten worse with my thyroid meds. I was even worse of the syenthetics. Now on armour this still continues.  seems like it comes and goes theoughout the day. Can anyone realate to feeling this on armour?
Hi! Well... Vertigo as I have had it for several years vefore all this thyroid mess happens for many reasons. The change in climate, having a cold or flu, or just that those tiny crystals in your ears are all over the place. I can sympathize bc I have been where you are many times! I am too on Armour and it has actually gotten better. Not because of the Armour, but because I am leveling out. You might be hypo/hyper. The last time I had sever vertigo, I ended up in the ER with my TSH levels at 20. So, that was due to that.There are exercises you can do to help as well. When the vertigo is bad, focus on one thing. I know its hard, but it can help. Have you thought about going to see someone about exercising your balance? I do and it helps. I am not sure why this vertigo has come into my life.. not sure its the thyroid or just having vertigo as millions do. If you want to talk more.. feel free to message me.

MK
hello and welcome .. i am so sorry this is happening.  I don't have an answer but wanted to stop by.