Very Low TSH Level! Help!!!
Hi!

Back on 5/17, I had a blood panel done & my TSH level came back as 0.23 with the lab results indicating anything below 0.50 to be abnormally low.  My Dr. decided to re-test me on 6-23 & the results came back even worse...my TSH level is now 0.07 (with the lab results again indicating anything below 0.50 to be abnormally low).  My T3 and T4 are in the low normal range.

Question - How could my TSH level drop so much in one month's timeframe?  My Dr. says he thinks it's due to hyperthyroidism...but isn't sure so now I have to go get a battery of tests performed.  Is there anything else this could be caused by?  I'm concerned because I also have Lupus & am thinking perhaps this could be a result of the Lupus "freaking out" <-----(don't you just love my official medical term for it! lol!)

Any info would be sooo appreciated!  

Cheers.
Andrea :)
Well, I know that lupus is an autoimmune disorder.  I also know that when you have one autoimmune disorder, you very often have another.  Grave's disease is an autoimmune disorder of the thyroid that causes your TSH to be incredibly low (hyperthyroidism).  I would recommend and u/s and biopsy of the thyroid to see if that's what it is.  
Could be several thyroid issues.  Low TSH with low normal FTs could indicate hypothyroidism, Adrenal Fatigue or other problems such as allergies, hormonal imbalance, yeast.

Graves' disease the FT-3 would be really high.

Hyperthyroidism FTs would be high.

Unless you have a nodule, a biopsy is not necessary.  Your levels on how they relate to each other will and can tell your thyroid condition, and an uptake will and can verify.

Good Luck.