Vibrating feeling
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (and hashimoto's) a few years ago. I have been taking 50mcg of Synthroid and have been doing great. Recently my blood work showed that I had was taking too much Synthroid and needed to decrease my dosage. Since then I have been experiencing a constant and intense vibrating feeling all over my body along with muscle twitching. I also missed my period this month. The doctor told me to increase my dosage again but my symptoms are persisting even with the dosage increase. I went to a neurologist but all my tests are normal. Has anyone a clue what this could be? Thanks.
Please post the blood test info showing that you were taking too much Synthroid.  What changed from the time you were doing great and when you started experiencing the vibrating feeling?  Did you change your dosage?  Why would the doctor tell you to increase your dosage, if the blood tests showed you needed to decrease?  Please clarify.