Aa
A
A
Close
525627 tn?1234101675
WHAT IS HYPOTHYROIDISM
HELLO Everybody, Since last January I have been to Doctor for an acute case of gouty arthritis, and as my new Doctor was looking through my file he noticed I had a kidney removed in 1992 because of a "staghorn"
for those who don't know the stone was so big it grew into the whole kidney even the vessels etc hence the
name stags horn.  Next thing I knew I was being send for an ultra sound and blood tests. and told I have hypothyroidism i don't know what that is and how something in my neck could have to do with the rest of my body, could anyone give me any info.  I have arthritis and it is very painful in hips feet knees and my fingers are now lumpy and very sore.  I am also very tired all the time and, I am overweight but I have problems with flat feet and if I walk very far my insteps swell and become very painful.
Can anybody tell me how much of the above can be put down to hypothroidism.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
161647 tn?1280611763
Colette, you can start by reading this forum's health pages. The link is found above and to the right. You can choose from a number of informative articles which will help you understand hypothyroidism.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank
FL
Blank
MI
Blank
Queensland, Australia
Blank
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank