What causes my left arm to random twitch..??? related to hypothyroidism!!...
AT my endrocrine dr. appt. with a cuff to check blood pressure..my arm had been twitching at random times and with the cuff on It was difficult to open my Hand ...my dr. called it ""Trudow" or something close to that ..named after the discovered person...what do you know about this condition ??
I think your doctor meant Trousseau's sign. Did your doctor do some blood tests? Trousseau's sign is a symptom hypocalcemia (low blood calcium). A blood test would verify whether or not you have low calcium. You may want to ask your doctor about taking a calcium supplement.
I hope this will get to you...I tried a regular reply..on the edge of your e-mail...But it was just returned back to me ...Thank you so veruy much for your help!! I spent the whole day after reading your suggestion ...reading all I could about the subject....Now I feel as I am getting closer to a solution for my thyroid related problems...I can;t thank you enough..sincerely,andi00777
You are welcome!