What does my TSH Number mean
I had bloodwork done in April and my T4 Free was 1.8 while my TSH was .02
Bloodwork in June showed a T4 Free of 1.4 and my TSH was .07

All of the TSH numbers seem to be really low while the T4 Free numbers seem to be in the acceptable range.

My medication  * levothyroxine * was reduced to a lower dose of .10  from .15 after the first blood test.

I am very tired and seem to have less energy and am gaining weight although it doesn't seem that I am eating any more. I did explain that to the doctor's assistant, but they told me to keep taking the lower dosage of the levothyroxine

It would seem that a dosage of somewhere between the lower one and the higher one might solve the problem. Am I mistaken?

Thank you for any help you can give me in understanding this

.  
Why they started you with levothyroxine?, were you hypo??, because now your TSH looks low and that means you're in the hyper side. Your dose was reduced when??? (June????). He did the right thing reducing the dose, but it is time to check your TSH again, and you should test free T4 and also free T3 (to see if you're converting well T4 to T3).
There are several dosages between 150mcg and 100mcg. 112, 125, and 137mcg.

Your doctor lowered your dose too much, in my opinion.
125mcg or 137mcg would have been more apropriate.

Get your levels checked again. If it's been six weeks, you should have tests run.
My TSH is at 10, what does that mean
Hi there...the higher the TSH, the more hypo you are. This means you have an underactive thyroid and should be put on thyroid medication. Did your dr start you on meds yet? You should also have had a free t4 and free t3 tests done with your tsh.