What is up with the TSH level?
I was hypO for 20+ years.  I was prescribed up to .250 synthroid a day.  I became very lax in taking my meds for a period of over a year or so.  I decided to 'get serious' and take my medication as prescribed and I think that threw me into hypErthyroidism.  Doctor checked my Free T3 and Free T4 and both were mid range; however my TSH is too low.  On a scale of .5 - 5.0  I registered a .16.    What brought me to get my bloodwork done was a sudden onset of major anxiety and depression, weight loss (due to depression?), insomnia and a general hopeless feeling.

My question is 1.  will low TSH levels cause the symptoms I mentioned and 2.  what can be done (besides lowering my thyroid medication, I now take .100) to return my TSH levels to normal range?

Do you have your actual FT3 and FT4 results and their reference ranges?  If so, please post.

Your anxiety, weight loss and insomnia could all be related to overmedication.

Low TSH causes NO symptoms, unless it reflects that FT3 and/or FT4 are too high.  This is usually the case, but not always.  The only way to raise TSH is to lower thyroid meds.