Which "Hair Skin Nails" supplements from GNC??

Which version of the "Hair Skin Nails" supplements from GNC are the ones everyone has been having good results with their hair/hair thinning/loss? I went to go order them and found 4 or 5 different versions, help??!!

1) GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula
2) GNC WELLbeING® be-BEAUTIFUL™ Hair, Skin & Nails Formula
3) GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Program
4) GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Formula
5) Or Futurebiotics Advanced Woman's Formula Hair, Skin, & Nails

Which one is "the one" lol??!!  I have lost about 50% of the volume of my hair over the past 3 years or so, and am left with dry, damaged, brittle hair, lifeless. At first I thought it would eventually go away with regular trims and lots of care, but no...it is GROWING in that way!!! I used to have long, thick and naturally wavy hair, now it's gross like straw :-( I am so depressed about it, makes me feel so much older and unattractive, and I just got married 6 months ago! :-(  Although I have not been tested for thyroid issues(no medical) I'm certain that"s what it is.

Ok thanks for any help...and letting me vent!
I've been using the one from Walmart, "Spring Valley" Hair, Skin and Nails and I my nails are growing constantly, my hair though is shedding like crazy (cortisol issues and medication) is growing too so I can tell you in my case this one is working and it cost me only $7 and last for 40 days taking 3 per day.
Thank you for your reply :-)

I have been taking a multi along with 5000 mcg of Biotin a day, iron, magnesium and also chia seed. I haven't noticed any results, which is why I'm hoping something specially formulated for hair/skin will give me some noticeable results! It is so depressing! :-(

Thanks again for taking the time to reply :-)

Take care