Why do i keep having bad dreams?
I keep having bad dream/nightmares about my family dying.  I will wake up and have actually been crying in my sleep. Also when i wake up i believe that i am still in my dream and freak out on my family members (or whoever is still awake at my house).  why is this?? please help me.  these have been going on for about 2 years.
I had them when hypo with T4 med.
Whether it was a coincidence...I dont know.
But as soon as my levels stabilised, so too did the nightmares go.
Hope that helps.
I had them too, before my thyroidectomey.  Before I was diagnosed with hashis and wasn't taking meds yet, so I would have been hypo at the time and mine would be daydreams as well.  Driving down the road, I'd have this awful little daydream going on while I was still watching for other traffic or deer or whatever.  I'd be driving and realizing that my face was wet with tears and then I'd shake it off and go on.  Some of those were very intense and sometimes downright awful.  I have not had them since TT and being on meds.

It kind of makes you think you have become some monstrous sort of weirdo somewhere along the way.