Yoga and Thyroid Disorders
I have had acid reflux for quite a while.  For the past month I have been practicing yoga regularly.  Certain postures like the shoulder stand and plough stimulate the thyroid gland.  Amazinginly since I have been doing this I have not experienced any acid reflux.  I think there is a relationship but not sure.  Has anyone found this to be true.  I have not changed my diet and still drink a cup of morning coffee and have red wine with dinner.  Am I correct that there is a relationship?
Yoga is an excellent form of exercise, because it concentrates on breathing, relaxation and stretching.  In that sense, there could very well be a relationship.

That said, I'm sorry to answer your question with more questions, but sometimes we need more info.  Do you have a diagnosed thyroid disorder?  If so, which one?  Are you on thyroid medication?  If so, which one, at what dosage?  Do you have a copy of your latest thyroid labs?  If so, could you post the results, along with the reference ranges, which vary from lab to lab, so must come from your own report.

There are a lot of things that can cause acid reflux, including hypothyroidism; I suffered with acid reflux for years before being dx'd hypo and put on thyroid replacement; since then I've had only occasional bouts of acid reflux, and then mostly only if I eat too close to bed time.  While yoga is my favorite exercise, along with walking, it made no difference in my acid reflux until I started on thyroid med and began getting my levels where they need to be.........