Thyroid Disorders Community
Young Men and Hypothyroid, Low Testosterone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

7410220?1321314360
I am a 24yrs old male and have been having problems for the past ten years, only in the past five have things gotten so bad that I knew something must be wrong. I have been seeing an endocrinologist that diagnosed me with hypothyroidism, but even after taking Armor Thyroid (30mg) for a month the only difference I notice is my though process is a little clearer and speech doesn't slur as much, I wanted to know how could I get a doctor to find out what is really wrong with me. Today I went to see a neurologist today, and hopefully try to get him to get an MRI of my pituitary gland and thyroid, but he only prescribed some Imitrex (100mg), Propranolol (20mg), tramadol (50mg), and ibuprofen (800mg) for migraine headaches, I get them on and off, sometimes they are pretty bad but anyway that was all, and he didn’t see any other reason to have an MRI done. I really ready to give up, ‘m tired of being tired and only being not even half the man I used to be or know I can be, it’s very depressing. The endocrinologist said he didn’t see any reason to get and MRI either, but at this point I really want one. I have to take Testim 1% as well for my low testosterone and now my primary care physician is saying that he believed all my problems are pretty much self-inflicted, somatization, is what he calls it. He says my blood work is perfect and that I should try and move on with my life, but how can I when I don’t have the energy, motivation, and charisma to do it. (He’s not a mean guy but I just told him to give it to me straight.) Here are some lab test results: Does anyone out there see a problem or is it just me.
First test 08/16/2010, (no meds or anything just raw blood work. This is from the first endo, he got my records mixed and told me I was fine.)
Second test 06/30/2011 (Started Testim 1% prescribed from primary care physician, got acquainted with second endo.
Third test 09/19/2011 (Second endo had me on, dsf herbal (4 dailty) l, vitamin d (4 drops) , DIM Plex (2 daily), and Iodoral

All other tests are available for view in my profile.
Please post the tests done, along with results and reference ranges, as having them here in the thread will make it much easier for members to assess and comment on vs having to switch from this thread to a profile page.