ablation
I just had (hyperthyroidism) thyriod treatment- I 131K /29millicuries. I have been drinking lots and lots of water. I have gone to the the bathroom to urinate 5times and 1 bowel movement (sorry TMI, I Know). I want to know about how long it takes to flush this amount . I have been home alone for about 6hrs. when my husband and children ages 11 and 13 come home I will isolate myself. Am putting them at risk for not isolating myself now. I am using a bathroom for myself, I have used only disposable items. What else can I do and are they safe? I am scared that they may be exposed when tthey come home. Help!!
When I had treatment they said to flush the toilet 2-3 after going pee but I was using the same bathroom as other family members.

It's been a lot of years for me but if memory serves me right, I was also told to use the disposable silverware too.  And, not to hug anyone or let them get too close to me.  I had a baby at the time so they were more worried about me getting too close to her.  

I believe it was a total of 2 weeks that I had to be "quarantined".

Sounds like you are doing all you can and all should be fine.  Good Luck!!!

Thank you!!! I was told to stay 6 ft away from people and will sleep alone for 2nights... I can't believe how hard that has been, I don't think I could last 2weeks like you.Seems like it worked for you. And yup I've been flushing 3x.
Thanks again!!!