about blueberries and hypothyroism
I was wondering if anyone knew if eating blueberries everyday is good for hypothyroism? I know they are no.1 fruit.

This discussion is related to ? is hashimotos doing this? Please help!!.
I've read they are supposed to be one of the best foods for hypothyroidism.  From what I've read they are (of course) rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C and it is said that they can also help boost the body's natural production of T3.  

I know I practically lived off of them (and raw almonds and apples) while being on the low iodine diet.

Google "hypothyroidism blueberries" - there are some interesting articles (which I can't link here 'cause MedHelp will scrub the addresses).
Utah - Almond are GOOD for thyroid?  I am such a confused mess!  I thought they were bad and stopped eating them months ago!  - I can eat them??
I don't know if they are good for the thyroid or not - I just know it was one of the only things on the LID I could eat!   I'm also diabetic so over half of the LID diet was off limits to me.  I ended up on coffee, raw fruits and vegetables, and raw almonds.  

Besides, I didn't care if almonds killed the thyroid or not, I was about to have it nuked into the great-beyond anyway (at least most of it).
LOL - such great spirit!  Love it!  Well, it could not hurt to kill my thyroid at this point, maybe it would stop swelling!  It swelled the entire time I was in the hospital.  Mostly because I was semi off my Armour.  Could not remember my name for much of it so I was lost to think I could actually remember a medicine that was not being pumped through a vein!

Good to know LID included almonds..... couldn't hurt that much then.  Guess I'll go back to eating my morning almonds!  That's the only nuts I'll eat anyway.